Your cart
Close Alternative Icon
Cart Icon

CANDLE CARE

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEST USE AND SAFETY WHEN ENJOYING OUR CANDLES:

Burn within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire.

Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Do not touch or move while lit, or until wax hardens.

Do not burn on wet or unstable surfaces.

To reduce sooting, trim wick to 1/4" before lighting.

Keep candle free of foreign materials including wick trimmings.

Stop use when 1/2" of wax remains. Do not extinguish with water.

Discontinue use if glass is chipped or cracked.

Recommended burn time two to three hours or until wax has melted across the entire surface of the candle.